Thursday, January 5, 2012

Delayed Happy New Year!

So, yeah I haven't been raggin on anything lately, but I've been busy. (If you call playing PC games busy). Basically, I just haven't been paying much attention to TV lately.

You know you missed me!

Christmas was a hard time for my family because we recently lost my grandma back in September. But, as we always do, we worked through it. That's another reason I haven't been around.  Now that the holidays are over it's time to try to get back to "normal", whatever that is.

Anyways...
I am back and am gonna be posting some new stuff soon. I am open to suggestions too. If you have seen a commercial or ad that pisses you off or bothers you, let me know what you think and I'll post it here. Assuming it is appropriate! Send any ideas here.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment